Help protect your dog(s) from Fleas and Ticks naturally and effectively. It's all about getting the insects off, keeping them off, and out of the house.
If you are looking for a natural alternative to traditional pesticide-based flea and tick products, now you have a solution with Mad About Organics' Flea and Tick Shampoo formulated for dogs.
- Mad About Organics Natural Flea and Tick Shampoo formulated for dogs is designed to get bugs off
- Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Shampoo can be used as a regular cleansing shampoo, we only classify it as our Flea and Tick shampoo because of scent. We use similar oils as our Wipe-on Defense and Insect Repellent Sprays.
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, while also repelling mosquitoes and other biting insects
All organic ingredients feature Mad About Organics one of a kind blend of oils that help kill and repel fleas, ticks and all biting/stinging insects
- Mad About Organics products never contain pyrethrins, permethrins, or other harsh ingredients
- Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Shampoo is one of the safest for use on dogs and puppies 4 weeks or older, including pregnant females and safe for use around children
- Great for regular maintenance or once daily for severe conditions
- Not for use on cats, please refer to our Flea and Tick Shampoo developed specifically for cats and small animals
Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Shampoo is a no chemical solution made with natural ingredients specially formulated to kill and repel insects. Using an optimal combination of soothing Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and a blend of other organic ingredients, our natural Flea and Tick Shampoo should be your first option. There are a few products that we recommend to combo with Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Wipe-on Defense formulated for dogs. These items would be our Insect Repellent Spray, Flea and Tick Wipe-on Defense, Healing Skin/Itch Relief to help heal existing bug bites and not for last our Oral Care Food Additive. The Oral Care Food Additive works from the inside out with such ingredients like non-active brewers yeast and a tiny amount of garlic. It is kind of like the anti-vampire recipe.
Safe for our environment